The food retail marketplace has changed dramatically in recent years with the advent of Australia’s ‘foodie’ culture. Fresh food retailers are more than fruit stalls or butchers – they are now gourmet provedores, offering a wide variety of multi-cultural food products. With these developments comes the need for enhanced point of sale capabilities – barcode scanning, weighed items or prepared meals packaged in-house.
Uniwell POS Australia and Lynx Software have collaborated to develop Uniwell4FreshFood – a comprehensive POS solution ideal for fruit shops and delicatessens. Uniwell’s Hybrid ePOS terminals are programmable, easy-to-operate and robust. Uniwell Lynx back-office software, designed and supported in Australia, delivers powerful item and price maintenance functionality and provides much needed data for sales and management analysis.
Consider the benefits to your business:
- User friendly sale registration at the POS terminal via an easy to use touchscreen
- Enter wholesale account sales at the POS, collect data to the PC for management
- Create pre-configured promotions and report on promotional sale success
- Barcode scanning with weight and/or price embedded barcode compatibility
- National Measurement Institute approved Scale interface
- Control items, prices, barcodes, POS settings and screen layouts from your back-office
- Detailed sales analysis with over 30 different Sales Reports available
- Record accurate GST collection data ensuring tax compliance
- Automated, pre-configured reports via email or cloud allow for remote management
- Robust ‘hybrid ePOS’ ensures greater data security over PC-based POS alternatives
- Interface with Label Printing software for shelf labels or prepacked labeling
- Electronic journal storage ensures security and allows transactional history search
Download the Uniwell4FreshFood Information Sheet
If you would like to know more about how Uniwell4FreshFood could help you,
contact Uniwell POS Australia on 1300 864 935,
or click on this link to find a dealer local to you.