The food retail marketplace has changed dramatically in recent years with the advent of Australia’s ‘foodie’ culture. Fresh food retailers are more than fruit stalls or delicatessens – they are now gourmet provedores, offering a wide variety of local and international produce. With these developments comes the need for a comprehensive point of sale system – retail and price-embedded barcode scanning, NMI compliant scale integration and flexible promotions.
Uniwell POS Australia has developed Uniwell4FoodRetail – a comprehensive POS solution ideal for fruit shops, delicatessens, independent supermarkets and convenience stores. Uniwell’s embedded POS terminals are flexible, easy-to-operate and robust. Uniwell Lynx back-office software, designed and supported in Australia, delivers powerful item and price maintenance functionality and provides much needed data for sales and management analysis.
Consider the benefits to your business:
- High capacity barcode scanning with weight and/or price embedded barcode compatibility
- National Measurement Institute (NMI) approved Scale interface
- Create pre-configured promotions and report on promotional sale success
- Control items, prices, barcodes, POS settings and screen layouts from your back-office
- Powerful sales analysis with over 30 different customisable reports available
- Record accurate GST collection data ensuring tax compliance
- Enter wholesale account sales at the POS and send the data to the PC for management
- The embedded POS hardware ensures greater speed, reliability & security over PC-based alternatives
- Interface with Label Printing software for shelf labels or prepacked labeling
- Electronic journal storage ensures security and allows transactional history search
Download the Uniwell4FoodRetail Information Sheet
If you would like to know more about how Uniwell4FoodRetail could help you,
contact Uniwell POS Australia on 1300 864 935