Versatility is vital for a convenience store point of sale solution. General stores, superettes and independent supermarkets need a high capacity POS that makes store management easier. Whether it be barcode scanning, weighed items or takeaway food – an effective Convenience POS system handles all of these requirements with ease. Control is also critical – retail shrinkage in this sector is a major factor, so price and inventory control, along with detailed sales data analysis, are important factors that improve efficiency.
Uniwell POS Australia has developed Uniwell4Convenience – a user-friendly Convenience POS solution. Uniwell’s embedded point of sale terminals are programmable, easy-to-operate and robust. Uniwell Lynx back-office software, designed and supported in Australia, delivers powerful POS maintenance facilities and provides much needed data for sales and management analysis.
Consider the benefits to your business:
- Quick registration at the POS terminal including barcode scanning
- Control items, prices, barcodes, POS settings and screen layouts from your back-office
- Comprehensive POS functionality allows automated ‘BOGOF’ promotions and more
- Powerful sales analysis with over 30 different customisable reports available
- Record accurate GST collection data ensuring tax compliance
- Electronic journal storage ensures security and allows transactional history search
- Optional NMI compliant scale interface for fresh produce and other weighed items
- The embedded POS hardware ensures greater speed, reliability & security over PC-based alternatives
- Comprehensive stock control including optional PDT for stocktaking & receipting
- Interface with Label Printing software for shelf labels or prepacked labeling
Download the Uniwell4Convenience Information Sheet
If you would like to know more about how Uniwell4Convenience could help you,
contact Uniwell POS Australia on 1300 864 935